Friday, December 10, 2004

Contented Sigh

Not a day goes by where I don't realize how good I have it. I have a husband who adores me. We genuinely, after 20 years of knowing each other, enjoy spending time together. I'm still interested in what he has to say, in his thoughts on any given topic. Trust. Respect. Belief in the other's Spirit. I don't want to be married to anyone else. I can't imagine raising children with anyone else. It's him I want to tell immediately when something wonderful happens, him I run to for understanding when I'm struggling. And, we're hot together, still. He rocks my world... yup, it's love!




2 Comments:

Blogger Edge said...

a most fortunate man.

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn! 20 years????!!!! And still you LIKE each other!? How do you DO that???

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home