Thursday, March 01, 2007

ala C

Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts.


  • I had an extremely religious phase in grade 9 (9th grade in the US) - and I do mean EXTREMELY! I was full blown born again - complete with the superiority complex and condescending attitude for anyone who didn't hold the same opinion. I was gonna save the world, bible in hand

  • I was 'the fat kid' in school, until about grade 10 - hence the end of my religious phase *laughing*

  • I am a whore for the perfect bite - every bite counts. If I get to the end of a sandwich and the mayo didn't quite reach there, or it's missing ham - I'll get up and do what needs to be done to fix it. If that final forkfull of salad is naked because the dressing missed it, that can (and will) be corrected. If I'm at the end of a meal and that last bite needs... salt, so be it. My Husband laughs at me, but hey.... the perfect bite is a beautiful thing!

  • I have a crooked pinkie finger. It's a family thing, my Dad had it, my sister has it, my nieces and nephews have it.

  • I'm really not fond of talking on the phone. I mean, I do it because it's better than no contact, but I really don't like it.

  • I have a secret desire to own and operate one of those metaphysical-funky spiritual-occult type stores.

  • There are some foods I eat in an odd way. When I eat an O Henry, I eat from the outside in, until all that is left is that long nougaty cylinder in the center. When I eat pop corn, I chew off all the crunchy bits leaving only the soft fluffy part - I call them melties - which I eat last. Eating a banana, I will scrape my teeth lightly up the outside, removing the outer portion and leaving the slimy looking inside portion still to enjoy. When I eat a big juicy dill pickle, I use my jaw to crush the flesh inside, suck the juicy pulp out, then eat the shell last.

  • I have a bit of a fetish for the cold wet of a dog's nose. Now now... not like that (I put that sort of thing on the other blog)! I just like how they feel, so I'll snuggle up with my Koda and run my finger gently around his nose. Well....! the instructions said WEIRD things!

  • I am with earrings as Imelda was with shoes - you really CAN'T have too many!

  • I can (and do) serve drinks with my breasts.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

suck the juicy pulp out and eat the shell?

omg

laffs

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok. I came back. I am trying to picture you YOU YOU YOOOOUUUUUU as a born again thumper. Holy shit I just cannot see it cept maybe in that confessional booth you have mentioned before.

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i just say, the description of the way you eat.

well, uh...
yeah.



jesus.

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home