Thursday, March 08, 2007

Catch Up

Ooops. fell a little behind in this gratitude thing! *laughing*

Soooo... 6 things....

  • the fabulous cranberry scones I get at the coffee shop (it's like eating a tree first thing in the morning, holy fibre batman!)
  • almond oil - the best skin softening agent known to man
  • sweat peas and sunflowers - my favs!
  • delightfully coloured file folders - cuz didn't it get painfully boring and bland looking at ivory all day?
  • cruise control - makes rocking out like a spaz much easier *giggling*
  • melt in your mouth creamy smooth delectable orgasmic chocolate

OK - I think I'm all caught up now!!

Cheers

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love cranberry...everything. Those scones sound fantastic.

And...I was hoping for a different word than chocolate. ;-)

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home