Saturday, December 25, 2004

Joy

There are moments of pure joy - the kind that fills every cell of my body until it feels like they could begin to burst one at a time like popcorn exploding. It's amazing. Today I watched my children open to all Christmas is. Unabashed glee, squeals of delight, enchantment and wonder. And if that wasn't enough to fill up the heart of any soul, we saw - my Love and I - their sincere gratitude and watched their joy in the delight of giving to another - and it's only 7am! I am, without question, so truly blessed!

To all I wish contentment - happiness comes and goes, as does despair. Contentment sustains us through each. *warm smile*

2 Comments:

Blogger Edge said...

Your life is blessed...........and for that I am grateful.......and even more grateful to have you

7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know how to live - relish the moments - it's a good thing!

Dave

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home