Tuesday, August 01, 2006


You know those moments when everything falls into place, when for just that moment in time there is clarity, peace, contentment... when everything makes sense and things are as they should be... when all the muscles in your body are fluid and relaxed... when you sleep that deep restful sleep that leaves you fresh and full of energy... when you understand how you fit in the world and your philosophies are in tune with you and your surroundings?

This isn't one of those moments!

I feel like I'm in a vortex. It's almost an out of body experience. Who is SHE and what the fuck is she doing with my life?

I crave simplicity, just for a while. Boring sounds kinda tempting in this instant. (Hush Edge, I KNOW I KNOW!)

OK... Deeeeeep Breath.... Ready or not Day, here I come.

(I think the Day is ready just fine, it's ME that needs more time!) *laughing*

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you couldn't be boring, or bored, if it came in a kit with instructions.

oooossssssshhhhhhh

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I agree with Edge

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

adding another oooosssshhhhh in here for good measure.

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home