Thursday, April 28, 2005

U2

I have tomorrow off work. And, like last Friday, we'll make a trip to the mainland... but for a very different purpose.

We're going to see U2 live!

My husband and I have seen them 3 times already. We're going with my nieces and nephews and the entourage of their friends. Both husband and I are on the highway to 40. The 'kids' - 11 of em - range in age from 16 to 24. Will be an interesting trip - see if the old farts can keep up! *laughing*

My husband and I are giddy! Seeing U2 AND being without kids for a bit! WOOO HOOOOO!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fucking love U2
the old stuff
oh ya!

have fun darlin

11:18 PM  
Blogger Edge said...

make sure you take good care of your nieces.

6:48 AM  
Blogger Pirate said...

Great group. When love Comes to Town with BB king is my favorite, Rattle & Hum. Have fun and let me know when Jimmy Buffett is in town.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Have fun!

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home