Thursday, April 21, 2005

Flick Fragments

Brian did this fabulous name that tune thing- snippits of lyrics from songs - very very cool and fun. My husband and I speak in movie lines often - I know, sappy, but hey, we're in love! Anyway... thought I'd try the same deal, but with movie lines instead of lyrics - these are pretty easy, but this could certainly be made more challenging.


1. "Maybe there won't be marriage, maybe there won't be sex, but by God there'll be dancing.

2. "I'm still just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her."

3. "There's something wrong with this yogurt." "Ah, that's not yogurt, that's mayonnaise."

4. You make me want to be a better man."

5. "No I'm not okay! Do I look like I'm okay?!?! The fucker shot me!!! What the fuck ass fuck of a bum fuck shithole town is this?"

6. "Terrible ideas, don't you just love those?"

7. "I think this was a mistake." "There is no such thing as a mistake. There are things you do and things you don't."

8. "Oh Harry, you may never shit again!"

9. "There'll be no living with her after this."

10. "I don't know if we each have a destiny or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze. But I think maybe it's both - maybe both is happening at the same time."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Notting Hill
9. Pirates of the Carrabean

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home