Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The Evil Shack

I pass it every day on the way home. Tiny little thing, you could miss it altogether and not even know you escaped its clutches.

I say I pass it.... sometimes I don't just pass by.... sometimes I stop, court evil, indulge, immerse myself in it, let it permeate each pore, revel in bad. Uh huh....

Wonderful thing about it... it works on a good day or a bad one.... you're in a fantastic mood - it's about celebrating... you're down - let it take you over, you'll forget, if only for a few moments.

Evil in a hut. Tasty evil - succulent, rich, creamy, decadent melt in your mouth sin. And the evil Keeper is always friendly too, always welcomes you in. Bitch.

I'm completely addicted, I am. I can admit it now.... I'll attend ICAA, I will. Hear me sayin it?
"Hello, I'm Mystic and I'm addicted to ice cream."

I am an ice cream slut. I have no real loyalty to one flavour. I simply can not do just one (look at that, it applies to more than men! *laughing*) Sure, I have favorites, but to only ever have ONE - I do like the variety. Voted best ice cream on the Island this shack - it really is fuckin' amazing .

My latest vices - cherry (with WHOLE cherries), black licorice, and coconut. Orgasm in a cone. Fuck me!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only YOU could make icecream sound erotic!

Welcome back girl, missed ya!

11:02 PM  
Blogger Edge said...

don't forget to ask me what I'm thinking right now. You'll like it.

4:52 AM  
Blogger abhinav said...

hi.nice blog,u seem to have the gift. ice ceam is a nice topic to write about,u made it too good. i ead all your blogs,interesting.

5:53 AM  
Blogger abhinav said...

hi.nice blog,u seem to have the gift. ice ceam is a nice topic to write about,u made it too good. i ead all your blogs,interesting.

5:53 AM  
Blogger Muse said...

wb goddess((hugs)) chocolate here and i cant seem to get enough of it lately..lol

6:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Licorice icecream? Interesting...
Reminds me of Doc's beer milk shake in Cannery Row.

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must be talking about TICKLEBERRIES in OK falls! They have pretty damn sexy ice cream there too.

3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home