Tuesday, July 26, 2005

IP

I suffered until say... Sunday from IPS. Damn thing! I don't always find myself afflicted... all things considered, I'm pretty tame from what I understand from my male friends enduring their female counterparts punctuation cycle.

Yes, punctuation... the once a month kind of punctuation... yup.... I'm talking period. And in our house, when I'm more emotional and less logical than most of the time - it's guaranteed to be the occasional bout of IP. Impending Punctuation.

Husband and I were bouncing around names.... IPS (Impending Punctuation Syndrome) IPP (Impending Punctuation Psychosis) IPPD (Impending Punctuation Psychotic Disorder) *laughing*

Anyway.... it's safe to come out now, my horns are gone! *laughing*

But then.... then.... we move on to 'THE WEEK" which is equally intense, but much much more fun!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

IP! fuckin' hysterical

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home