Monday, August 15, 2005

In Love


Yup, I am. Totally. Completely hooked, fallen, done like dinner.

He's dark.

He has smoldering eyes that turn extremely cute sometimes and make me giggle out loud.

He's full of energy and playful as hell.

He's very snuggly and kisses, a lot.

He makes me smile no matter what kind of mood I'm in - the inside out kinda smile.

His name is Diesel.

He happens to have four legs.

He's absolutely adorable.

He's a friend's puppy and he's been coming to work with me here and there and stayed at the house with me last night.

He's reminded me how much I miss having a dog - it's time!

6 Comments:

Blogger Shinta said...

That reminds me that I need a dog, too. Whoever says "men are dogs" is insulting the canines! ;)

5:38 PM  
Blogger MysticSpirit (Sass) said...

I'm rather fond of men too *grin*

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus! I thought you meant a man *** whew

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is something to be said for unconditional love. All you have to do is feed, water and pick up poop for the rest of the pup's life ... but when you see those big eyes, the licking tongue and the sheer joy of life, I suppose it's worth it. Cheers!

1:13 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I know how easy and unexpected it is to fall like that. I've got it bad for the bufflepooch at www.dampdog.blogspot.com. I blogged about him and posted pics of the 2 of us together on my blog.

7:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Heya Mystic... we have 5 dogs... and I know EXACTLY what you mean... you can see my latest puppy on my blog... if my house gets any bigger, I may have to add a few more dogs..lol...

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home