Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I like to go FAST

I got stopped for speeding, again. I think this particular officer has actually stopped me before earlier this year.

I have been stopped no less than 8 times for speeding in the last 10 months... I have received one ticket but with only half the regular fine ( he told me he HAD to give me a ticket because I had a warning logged in the previous 30 days) *laughing*

Now, I think I know why they don't give me tickets... I just don't get it. They're BOOBS! They're EVERYWHERE for Godsakes! Now, understand, I'm not bitching... I like not having to pay out for my lead foot... but it does perplex me.

I don't really TRY to get out of the ticket... I don't cry or plead or tell a story. I smile, I might flirt a little. My guy friends say it's a combo of eyes, smile and boobs (not necessarily in that order) and that I don't try to get out of it or challenge their authority.

My husband laughs, but it pisses him off too - the inequity of it- he's gotten a ticket and fine each time he's been stopped in his lifetime. I figure... I'll take a break when I can get it! *laughing*

10 Comments:

Blogger Shauna said...

Hey, may as well make 'em work for you right? It you got 'em....

tee hee.

5:30 PM  
Blogger Keith said...

Please tell me you have a red car. I once got three speeding tickets in one day when I owned a fire engine red toyota celica gts...

7:21 PM  
Blogger MysticSpirit (Sass) said...

*laughing*

Sorry Keith... White Mini Van, car seats and all!

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Given all the times I've actually sped, I consider myself incredibly lucky I only got ONE ticket, for doing 40 kph in a 30 kph zone. The park was completely empty but the cops set up a trap because it was just too damned easy.

Just as well I didn't get stopped more often. No breasts to speak of. Good thing too. The hair on my chest would sort of spoil the effect. Cheers!

8:49 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

LMAO @ Mystic. I am with Satisfied Spouse...I too have a visual. hehe

3:38 AM  
Blogger madgirl said...

well i figure it cant just be the boobs. cuz i aint got those (well - not to speak of anyways) and i still dont get the ticket.

its the smile girl :) gotta be :)

love

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you little slut!
I'm with husband on this one-totally NOT fair!!

6:01 PM  
Blogger Politically Homeless said...

It may not be fair, but thats life eh? I'm sure I wouldn't be giving you a ticket either!

6:18 PM  
Blogger Muse said...

I get warnings as well. Woman Bonus. ;) And Ive never figured you for a minivan woman, I always thought small, fast and pretty..

6:47 PM  
Blogger Edge said...

I'm afraid I would have to give you a breathalyzer

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home