Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Curse String

Sooo.... my family has a curse string. It's a string of curse words said in the same order each time, and as long as I can remember, my family has used it. Being French on one side and Irish on the other (no wonder I'm such a bitch) I'm uncertain which side of my passionate heritage passed down this delightful tradition!

Shit Bugger Damn Poop!

When I met my husband, imagine my surprise, when I found his family had a curse string too, Good Brits that they are!

Shit Piss Fuck Damn Knickers!

Soo... I'm wondering.... has anyone else heard of such things or have their own family legacy of smut words used for you know, receiving a speeding ticket, toe stubbing, dish dropping or general annoyance?

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, well I don't know if it's a family curse string or not, but my usual one goes something like:

Son of a mother f'n bitch, you lousy cocksucker...

I use it for just about any general annoying occasion. If I'm particularly bent, I'll expand on it quite liberally.

7:24 AM  
Blogger lady godiva said...

hhmm...never heard of this...
it's actually
kinda cute

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Boy's family has "god damned sonofabitch"...

I got nuttin'.

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like george carlin's 7 words you can't say on tv:

"Shit, Piss, Fuck, Cunt, Cocksucker, Motherfucker and Tits."

- largo

1:13 PM  
Blogger Muse said...

For fucks sake man ;)

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmmmm, seems as if we all still use yours s, b, d, p

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home