Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I took the last week off work so I could be part of the school starting events. Youngest in preschool for the first time, middle in Kindergarten, and eldest in grade 8 or 8th grade for you American readers *smiling*

Back at work for a few days, then I'm off to Calgary for a wedding. Calgary is in the province of Alberta and is the closest thing to Texas that Canada has - cowboys and cattle, rednecks, tight jeans and big belt buckles, a booming oil industry, hardass line em up and shoot em thinking, whiskey drinkin and smokin, and places like "The Liquor emporium" or "The Liquor Barn".

Soooo... add a large Irish Catholic wedding in such a location... ought to be quite entertaining me thinks! I'm really looking forward to it. And... I'm going WITHOUT kids, all by my self! Wooooo hoooo!


Ohhhh.... and I guess that means I'll be IN CHURCH and ON MY KNEES this weekend! I'll wear my big clunky glittery cross, the one that rests right in the nestle.. you know the neslte don't ya? *giggling*

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun in Calgary! I love that city.

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live in Calgary. You should look me up.

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm on your knees... in church... is it wrong to be thinking what I'm thinking?

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck ya I know the nestle.You're gonna kill the priest.

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you had me at cowboys in tight jeans and then floored me with a nestle...
;-)

4:28 PM  
Blogger Supercock said...

Wow, that sounds like a weekend full of fun and promise. I am not really sure what you mean the nestle though, maybe we need a picture :-)

8:05 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

"Nestle" is a verb, isn't it? ;)
I like nestle-ing.

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and a lovely nestle it is

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home