Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Oh Whatever!

I'm going through a phase, I think. Anyone knows me, knows I do deep - connected - raw in my relationships. That's cool, but it's not ALL the time, not ALL consuming heavy deep shit. FUCK!

Those overused phrases are driving me insane. I'm irritated and impatient, and ya, I guess a little cynical currently. I hear people talking the airy fairy terms of soul and soulmate and unconditional love and I find myself rolling my eyes and dying to say PUHLEASE! Talking it is running rampant. As a society we are talking the fucking shit out of it all, just DO it for godsakes! Do the loving, don't just talk about it.

Sometimes... it's time to just suck it up, get on with it, stop moaning and just get it done already!

For those of you old enough, I feel a little like Fish from Ally McBeal or even dearest Dr. House! EEK!

Still... not EVERYTHING has to be spoken and ushy gushy phsycho babble goo! I love that shit, I do - but it's SO much already, it's like using and exclamation mark at the end of every sentence.

Or, I might just be bitchy. Sorry.

4 Comments:

Blogger lady godiva said...

i have a huge smile on my face.

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I fucking miss Ally. :-(

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you imagine how House would fuck Ally? Like she never had it before I bet. I want that assistant of his, the Cameron chick, I would so operate on her.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

you mean, start moaning...

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home