Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Choices

I know I've been delinquent. Much MUCH has happened, as often does in a year of a person's life huh? I need to do this more. I need the outlet - creative and practical. I need to read y'all more too - much has happened for you too, as I can see from the stop ins I make when I steal a moment. You are wise.

Things happen in your life sometimes that challenge the core of who you are. You find yourself asking questions about your true motivations and if there is a carefully constructed reality surrounding you or if you really DO look at the world eyes open. I'm still sorting this one.

Someone special keeps referring to the sfbb - my husband is reading one too (wonder if it's the same one). We're also exploring (or re-exploring) Tolle's newest book and others like it - The Four Agreements, The Invitation, The Dance.

Peace.
It feels good to be back.


Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Shauna said...

I welcome you back even though I have no idea what a sfbb is. :)

5:31 PM  
Blogger Ed said...

Can't say that I know what sfbb is either.
But...yeah...welcome back.

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to read you honey. yeah, it's been long, but it makes no difference.

i actually know what the sfbb is.
and i know some peace, too.

i was doing a crossword today, a clue and an answer, tolle's "the dance"
funny i should read those words here today. or maybe not.

much love

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home