Tuesday, July 26, 2005

THE WEEK

Husband named it THE WEEK a long time ago. *laughing* The Week (really more like 2) directly following punctuation, I am insatiable. It's consistent and predictable and occasionally illegal.

Everything sensual, erotic, sexual is heightened. I am consumed with touch and indulging and exploring. I can't get enough. I'm hungry, wild, want the rush the shaking, lust envelopes me.

During The Week, it overtakes me. I cum more than my usual quota. Even my skin is more sensitive. Husband says during this time I ooze sex.... my eyes come alive he says... pheromones I guess? Men react more to me during this time.... from general noticing to random flowers arriving at work to out and out propositions.... perplexing. It fascinates me. I can't explain it, but I damn sure enjoy it!

It's the time I crave the insane side - the danger - the risk - the total abandonment of good judgement and morality. It's about depraved... lascivious... rapture.... wanton... torrid... freaky... nasty.... shameless.... whorish... it's when the twins come out in public... or when I'd masturbate in the confessional booth ... or let a trucker watch me cum, skirt hiked up while my husband drives ... or try to quietly (I don't do quiet well) cum at my desk at work. It's the time when sexual intoxication is powerful... when nothing is sacred (see confessional above) when I'm driving the bus to hell and taking as many with me as I can. *grin*

It's The Week! Bless me Father for I have sinned....

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a ride you - oops, I mean it -would be!!!

6:25 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I'm experiencing "that week" right now too. The only problem is I don't have someone to really take it out on. *sigh* soon, hopefully

9:41 PM  
Blogger Edge said...

I'll fucking run you off the road.

6:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh yes ... THE WEEK ... God love it :)

8:17 AM  
Blogger Politically Homeless said...

Oh to be a trucker! I love your description of "The Week".

11:09 AM  
Blogger lady godiva said...

:-)


that's all i got
just sittin' here grinning

5:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi MysticSpirit
Is this stuff really worth it? pheromones to attract woman

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey MysticSpirit I was researching pheromones perfume. This seems like a crazy idea. Can it really work?

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home