Thursday, July 28, 2005

Blessed

Just when I think after all these years we couldn't get closer, couldn't possibly be filled with MORE love.... it happens and my cup runneth over with him. My husband is amazing. How he loves me is extraordinary - he can have me be his and let me be free at once, he has a strength that overwhelms me.

He gives me belonging, holds me tight when I feel the world closing in, makes me laugh, ravishes me, trusts me - not just what I say or do, but what I am, who I am - he believes in me and that is SO huge.

Love is not only a feeling, feelings are fleeting and come in waves. Love is an action... how we treat each other day-to day, how we handle conflict or being hurt or doing the hurting, how we face disappointment and fear, how we show respect and make a person feel valued - that's how we love.

I love how he loves me.

Baby... I don't tell you enough - but I hit the mother load when you entered my life. *ooooosh*

6 Comments:

Blogger Edge said...

funny, I just got done saying something nice about him too.

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the way you write. Speaks volumes to my heart

4:05 AM  
Blogger Keith said...

I agree with nat. Such a beautiful sentiment that was very eloquent as well.

2:50 PM  
Blogger madgirl said...

aw honey

my heart feels warm
readin this :)

and youre right huh? i think you are. it aint about the words.

its the actions.
thats where love breathes eh?

take good care k?

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sigh*

if only

10:10 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Amen, to that!

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home