Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Probing and Poking

Today the tests begin. Today, starts the western-medicine process of elimination they call determining diagnosis. Blood disorders, thryroid, cardiac enzyme levels, minieral content, tumor, MS, MD, CF - all of it, they're testing for all of it. Failure to thrive, they're calling it. Very clinical sounding, isn't it. After these tests, he'll undergo a CT scan of his brain, an ultrasound, and possibly and MRI.

The look in his eyes yesterday at the doctor - pleading, help me mom, I don't want to mom eyes.

But, I'm the parent. This is what's best, we have to find out what's wrong. Thing is... I'm so - SO not a western medicine philosophy kind of chick, that I'm not sure I DO believe that. *sigh*

So I have the name of a Chinese medicine guy, he's also an MD.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home