Thursday, May 26, 2005

Crystal Ball Don't Fail Me Now!

Decisions decisions...

The scent of could be.... when you sense the potential, but really have no substance to quantify the sense. He's like that. I've had glimpses. He does seem to have some insight, seem to know things he shouldn't, things I didn't tell him, what to say, how to push my buttons. Is it who he is naturally? Is this a show for me , or is it real? Does he just read women well? Does my body language give me away? Does he feel me tremble just a little when he talks like that? How could he know those words would force my eyes closed in a long blink, cause a deep inhale, have me biting my bottom lip in the attempt to regain composure? I know my eyes reveal too much, I know. So could he really take me there, is my sense right, or is it wishful thinking? Do I open the door to could be?

4 Comments:

Blogger Politically Homeless said...

This post certainly got my pulse racing. There is nothing like that "could be" feeling...the anticipation, the uncertainty, the longing.

I hope it works for you! :)

5:54 PM  
Blogger Edge said...

The risk of leaving the door open. But if it's locked the only way in is to break in.

6:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

guess it's about exchange - what you get back vs what you give

4:13 PM  
Blogger Muse said...

What kind of life is one behind locked doors? ;)

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home