Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Peace Lives Here

East Sooke Park






It absolutely POURED rain - it was a monsoon. We had water running off our bodies like you do when you're in the shower. It was FUCKING AMAZING.

I love the ocean. I love the rain. I love quiet, uninhabited beaches. I love family loving and laughing. Sunday, I had it all.

The tree is Arbutus - really cool trees, I've only ever seen them here on the Island.

I swam out to the rocks in my clothes and sitting on my own little island, in the pelting rain, I found peace, let it wash over me like the waves.

********************************************************



Edge! EDGE!!!! Did ya see? Did ya SEE???? I posted a picture! That's like... almost technical and shit!!!! *grin*



1 Comments:

Blogger Edge said...

and a lovely picture it is too darling....worth the wait you hot little geeksta you

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home