Wednesday, February 09, 2005

OK OK OK...

I'm tired of being nagged, I give in!

Physically I will notice how a man carries himself (or woman for that matter, but that's another post) and I'm a bit of a sucker for shoulders and the line of a man, his back, from just under the arm pit downward.

I will notice his eyes - and if he has those eyes that probe you, hold your attention, the kind you can't look away from - if there's a spark between us while our eyes lock and I stop breathing for a moment and have to steady myself - now THAT will capture my interest. If there is any potential, I have to believe he can handle me *laughing* - I can intimidate folk, though it's not my intention. Humour, a sense of adventure, depth as a human being, and accountability are up there on my list too. Teasing, and being teased - I want the build up, yup, I want you hungry and I want us urgent.

Surprises... well... the intensity when that type of man (above) takes what he wants, which of course is giving me what I crave, and how it feels to surrender to another like that. Oh... and the power and excitement in being marked - that one was a big surprise.

Insane.... there's something about a deep, growly voice, right near your ear, saying exactly the right thing at a crucial moment.... pushing me to that mind-body-spirit orgasm - rapture. *shudder* My husband does this thing - leaves me shaking - fingers, wiggling - such a thin wall between you know - that, that is insane!

Of course... mood and whim and the weather (the variables are endless and unpredictable) all influence all of that for each of us on any given day, yes? *smiling*





5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy sigh

I want more though

Dave

12:48 PM  
Blogger Toxic Angel said...

"if there's a spark between us while our eyes lock and I stop breathing for a moment and have to steady myself"

I love that! If I could, I would live in that exact moment forever. Maybe that's part of my issue :)

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh... and about that other post... the one about women?

Dave

8:53 PM  
Blogger Edge said...

marking and being marked.....so many ways to do so

3:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you shoud be conquered. It's what you need.

And, I think about it often.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home