Sunday, February 13, 2005

Now that's love! *smiling*

Earlier in the week, I'd been complaining. Not complaining so much as noticing in a solemn kind of way, commenting on the passing of time, the changes in a body over years.

After the release, still in me, over me, smiling down at me he said:

"I wouldn't trade one of the lines around your eyes for any one of your smiles... I wouldn't trade one stretch mark or that cesarean scar of three times for any one of our babies... wouldn't change a thing, I was here for it all, I love that. It's all part of you, it's us... you're beautiful"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want that.

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good men, few, far too few.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Toxic Angel said...

Awww... that is one of the sweetest things I've heard in a while. :)

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He was probably just tryin' to get into ya ... but he's good ... i mean very very good ... you should marry that guy :)

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home