Thursday, October 27, 2005

I have a serious wimp on today.

I want to be cozy in my squishy soft bed, with my down pillow.

I want the dog beside me in bed (yes, the timeshare dog I love so) snuggled in like he does thinkin' he's a lap dog.

I want hot chicken soup.

I want someone to rub my back with jojoba oil containing eucalyptus, rosemary, and lavender to help rejuvenate my body.

I want sole ownership of the remote so I can flick about watching silly soap operas and old movies they only show in daytime.

I want to drift lazily in and out of sleep, masturbate at will when I wake, then drift off again, after being served vanilla tea.

Ya, I'm a wimpy girl today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shinta said...

Ahh, I need those too...especially the masturbation. ;)

2:32 PM  
Blogger samar said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home