Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Bitch On

I have one. Yup, I have a serious piss on today - like a bear with a sore ass.

I'm blaming IP for the sharp increase in my irritability and general intolerance. (check for horns, I"m quite sure they're there)

I don't want to talk to anyone. That is SO not like me.

I want a blanket, cozy pj's, chai tea and the remote, on the couch. ALONE.

Oh, and chocolate.

I'm cold and hungry and bitchy - nice combo huh?

If I weren't so cold, I'd stop by the Evil Shack on the way home, but eh.

*pout pout stomp*


2 Comments:

Blogger dee said...

AW .... hang in there!

This too shall pass!

Wishing you a chocolate treat to savor, a warm blanket, and a favorite old movie!

{{{Hugs}}}

dee

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indulge yourself. You deserve it!

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home