Monday, November 21, 2005

Hmm... not quite HumBug, but...

I am as Christmas a bunny as you could find. I get all giddy, kinda childlike in some ways I guess. Crazy bout it - the lights and candles and glitters... the scent of cinnamon and cloves and orange.... the crackling fire, the old movies on the tele... the way children's eyes are bigger and wider... the Bailey's in coffee in the mornings... the chestnuts and scallops wrapped in bacon. I'm ALL fucking over it.

This year... I'm not there yet... just not.... feeling it. *shrug* I might get there... I probably will... but not yet, and that is very odd for me. Maybe I need a visit from 3 ghosts?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was like that last year. It just came and went so fast I barely had time to notice. This year I am taking the time to enjoy everything.

Of coruse, it would help to get a visit from one of Santa's naughty helpers!

9:26 AM  
Blogger Shauna said...

Put up some decs. Play Christmas music.

It helps.

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home