Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Breathing Space

Ya know when your head is full and your heart is heavy and it never feels like you actually exhale completely? That's where I am.

I want a little space... just me, where I don't have to be anything for anyone - just a for a little while, just so I can finally breathe fully in, and fully out.

I miss time alone. What little time I did have was during my commute - but that lasted only a couple of months before my niece wanted to ride with me. Come the new year, I will be once again driving alone - and I can't wait to have a little time alone with my thoughts, fears, desires.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shauna said...

I give thanks for my commute. It's time to collect myself and my thoughts.

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and you seem to have more exciting commutes than the average commuter

5:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, and if your niece needs a ride.......it's only a few thousand miles out of my way.

5:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MAKE the time you need for yourself. It's vital, an investment in your own peace of mind, the others will ultimately benefit. Just do it for yourself.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home