Friday, November 25, 2005

Happy Anniversary

I met this wonderful soul, around the US Thanksgiving...

Not sure if he invited me or I invited him - really though... we invited each other.

He touched me then.

He touches me still.

We've become friends.

We can say one word and it can be a whole conversation.

We danced.

Sometimes, we 'talk' every day.

Sometimes we go a week or two or three or more without real contact.

We always come back to each other.

He has quite a following, I completely understand why!

He has a generous spirit and a wise soul.

He is imaginative, creative, adventurous - in life, in sex, in love, in his writing.

Sometimes we talk the deep stuff, the life stuff, the scary stuff.

We share... sometimes we cry.

We tell each other the truth - even if the other doesn't really wanna hear it.

We trust. We know secrets.

We know how to have fun with each other.

Sometimes we laugh. Sometimes we laugh a lot!

We've been as sexual as I have ever been without actually being sexual.

I still owe him a picture, in a red dress. I haven't forgotten.

He knows too much.

He has... enlightened me more than once.

I'm grateful for you everyday my friend, and blessed that the universe crossed our paths!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

perfect......perfect.......yes

I love knowing too much

7:44 PM  
Blogger MysticSpirit (Sass) said...

I wonder if you know how BIG this smile is?

thank you!

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home