Thursday, December 08, 2005

Men In Their Natural Habitat

I overheard this conversation today... guys discussing a chick... we'll call her "Jane". The guys didn't know I was there - was really funny when they finally saw me, but anyway... wonder what the girlies would think about being the topic of such a conversation...would ya like it, not?

  • 4 men, two in their 20's, one in his 30's and one just over 40
  • 3 single, 1 married with a child
  • a male environment, heightened testosterone

I couldn't always tell which of the men was speaking, but the conversation went something like this:


"did you see Jane today?"

"fuck yes! never get tired of seeing those"

"damn!"

"you think she's the real deal, think she closes the sale or it's false advertising?"

"hmmm... hard to say for sure"

"fuck off... you think she's just a CT? come on! she's clearly sexual, oozes it - not that you could handle her anyway"

**** laughing and poking fun like guys do****

"ya, I think she's a dirty girl, I'd fuckin ruin her given the chance"

"she talks like a guy, doesn't seem to scare easy"

"ya, she's really funny, just relax"

"nah, you won't offend her, don't worry - hell she'll probably make YOU blush"

**** jeering laughter and I"m sure I heard a slap on the back****

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Jane" eh?

I think her name was Sass.

Just sayin'.

1:17 PM  
Blogger MysticSpirit (Sass) said...

ok cheeky little bitch... but what if it was YOU... how would ya feel?

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a bit of a wallflower and mostly I go unnoticed, so it is quite unlikely such a conversation should take place with me as the topic. I would think I would be shocked, but somewhat flattered too that men found me alluring.

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinkin' dirty girl, the real deal.

6:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo?

:D

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home