Thursday, February 17, 2005

Craving

I'm consumed at the moment.

Increasingly, I'm craving the sensation of being... Taken. It's drug like. Intoxicating and elating and euphoric. It makes me feel alive, and while I make no judgement here and now about how healthy it is to crave it like this, all the same, I'm... uh... ripe for the pickin'!

I so love the moment you realize he might be able to take you. Now, "able" is a whole other post, but I digress. *laughing* The mind is an exceptionally powerful tool here. And physically, it's eyes first I think - can he capture me there? Those powerful eyes, hungry eyes, eyes that say "I want you, and I'm going to have you, and you will never be the same" - yup, has to start there.

When he sees me, when he leans into me, eyes locked and my mouth opens ever so slightly anticipating his kiss, does he feel me tremble? Does he know if he just slams me up against the wall, grinding into me, growling, that I will melt? Pulling hair, squeezing flesh, biting, grunting, grinding, pounding, gasping, screaming - I want to be overcome... hot, sweat dripping... the sound of us, the scent of our hunger, the rush of wet, the release... I want to ache afterward, want to feel the heat from hands slapping, the throb from welts forming, the sting of the scratches - taken, possessed, marked, molded together... want to see him twitching, still wet from us.... exhausted, deliriously so... oh... and exploring those marks afterward... light fingers, tongue tracing. soft kisses. Shaking, shuddering, body bliss.


Damn cravings!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck!

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does he know?

8:02 PM  
Blogger Edge said...

Damn timing, and cravings. Gasping back atcha.

4:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, something similar to that happens to me a lot.
The moment I step in a certain door, I'm met by those eyes, and then there is a racing and a slamming of me against the door, a locking of legs around my waist, and yes, a little growling. I am scratched mercilessly, there is heavy excited breathing, a tongue is out and dripping with saliva. So then I yell, "Oliver! Off!" I grab his paws and push him to the floor, but his hind end is still in forward thrusting spasms. I explain to him that not only are we different species but we are the same sex (which although there is nothing wrong inherently with that, I am a confirmed hetero). Not only that but he is my brother's dog so technically I'm his uncle and beastiality-incest is a no no in just about anyone's book - regardless of what faith you adhere to. And then there is the fact he is already neutered so he shouldn't be having those impulses in the first place. The missing leg sydrome? Still itches?
Sorry, I didn't mean to spoil the mood, you write beautifully and provocatively. But since I am effectively neutered by anti-depressants, about all I can do now is giggle about it. And leave the rest to dreams.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Toxic Angel said...

Wow. This is fantastic. You captured the moments so perfectly! It makes me so happy when I come here and read something like this that draws me in completely because they are thoughts and feelings I have too. But you describe them so much better than I can. Love it love it love it. :)

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home