Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Vibe and Tinglies...

There's a mystery about some people. Or maybe it's an energy he/she gives off that makes you want to know more. Or maybe it's an instinct that kicks in that leads me to believe I'd like what I knew, if I knew more. *laughing*

Being uncontrollably drawn to someone and knowing why is unnerving enough, but finding yourself full of thoughts of someone when you can't quite put your finger on what, exactly, it is about that person that has you distracted, is a whole other thing. Thing is... it doesn't happen to me that often, and... I like it - that being a little off balance, not quite composed feeling.

So you wait, and over time, you are exposed more and see pieces of that person... and his affect on you becomes more intense, you are more intrigued, or you lose interest, or he does, or you... just hover there all tingly and goosebumpy.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How you write, what you write has me just like that. I'm also dying to SEE you - post a pic?

12:38 PM  
Blogger MysticSpirit (Sass) said...

Rick... I think I'm blushing now

1:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beatiful writing, and so very evocative. Thank you for sharing these pieces of yourself.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Toxic Angel said...

I love that mystery. I am so much more attracted to someone when I can't explain it... When I can't understand why. It makes it all the more intriguing. Can also make it all the more frustrating.

I love goosebumps too. And tinglies. :P

8:35 PM  
Blogger Toad734 said...

Pheromones!

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is one of the beautiful mysteries of life. Synchronicity seems to play a part.
For example, I was only checking to see if Lisa had posted something yesterday. There being nothing, I took a moment to look at her list of 'friends'. I have no idea why I followed your link, but I did. When I saw that we shared a provincial connection, I started to read some of your posts, and I was instantly engaged.
I'll have to take some more time to familiarize myself with your posts. I'm still blocked from replying to posts on LiveJournal, but I did catch your comment there and I thank you for your kind words. I look forward to getting to know you. Cheers!

1:11 AM  
Blogger Edge said...

yeah, tinglies and goosebumps. The best ones last, and last, and last.

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

after reading your previous posts, I'm with rick

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home