Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Shake Your Booty


Sing it with me now.... SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE.... SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE.... SHAKE YOUR BOOOOOOOTY!

You know how when you bathe a dog, afterwards he shakes himself stupid and shit flies everywhere? That's me this week - I'm shaking it all off - at least whatever isn't working for me! So stand clear, watch for flying debris - this is my disclaimer, I'll not be responsible for injuries to those standing too close whilst I vibrate myself positive!

SHAKE

There goes the doubt - in myself, my friends, my loves

SHAKE

There goes disregard for my body - more sleep, less alcohol (not toooo much less though *wink*), making time to work my body - strong - agile (hot will be a nice side effect), nourishing eats


SHAKE

There goes not taking time to feed my Spirit - enrichment through meditating, reading what moves me, walks on the beach, singing too loud, dancing like a wild woman - it's all mine

SHAKE

There goes living by default - not cognitively deciding, standing still - is still a choice - I will move forward, I choose! ME!


SHAKE

There goes not being true to myself to make others more comfortable, holding back, censoring - I'm me. I'm a little wild, yes.... I'm not politically correct.... I don't generally do proper..... I'm a free spirit and damnit, I'm letting it loose.... FUCK anyone can't deal, get over it, move on, pout, whatever - it' ain't mine, it's yours to cope with

SHAKE

There goes forgetting how much I can impact those I love in fabulous ways

SHAKE

There goes the negative self talk, the acceptance of others' negative piles of shit - I'm erecting a force field, negative energy will bounce off it, can't get in - HA! So there!!!

Yup, I'm feeling the power! Pieces of me, returning to place... not all at once, but damn... sure feels good to know they're all still there!





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

COOL!
gotta say though, I have visions of that silly guinnea pig in the blockbuster ads sayin 'shake what your mamma gave you!"
love it - you GO girl!

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can feel whole lotta shakin' goin' on, shake baby shake.
Take it back baby, it's all yours for the takin'.

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home