Friday, March 11, 2005

Love my daily fix...

They always behave differently in groups. like packs of wolves hunting prey - all that elevated testosterone in the synergy of them together. Alone he would look, look away, smile quietly perhaps. In the safety of his gang, he eyes me top to bottom, and back up... grinning. He's assessing my fuckability, the slut quotient, without discretion or shame or a care to hide it from anyone.

You know his decision by if he nudges the one next to him, and him the one beside again, until the entire table has you in sight, evil little grins, flirty eyes. When I smile coyly back, when I don't look away, you can see their eyes fire up- it's remarkably predictable.

It's at that point the personalities become visible. Some of them chuckle and comment to each other quietly. A few continue to watch me. I heard one do this moany-growl thing *laughing* You can see the Alpha type, the aggression visible in his eye as he stares me down, demonstrating his power, his virility through his eyes, his body upright, strong. He watches to see if there is discomfort, if I look away, for any sign of timidness, submission.

I can't say I'm unaffected, can't say my mind doesn't race in fantasy as I leave the little shop feeling their eyes burning into my ass. Damn! I'm a sucker for shoulders and probing eyes *laughing* and I do love my coffee in the mornings.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to be one of them -

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fantasies eh? gonna tell us about those?

6:03 PM  
Blogger MysticSpirit (Sass) said...

thank you... *smiling*

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home